|Offerer||TJC Engineering, Inc.|
|Original Completion Date||565 days|
|Type of Contract||Firm Fixed Price|
|Final Completion Date||12/04|
|Location||Meridian, MS, Naval Air Station|
Design/Build complete interior renovation of 98 Caphart style housing units using a work force totaling 130 personnel.
Final Evaluation Rating: Above Average
Duplex Housing Units
- Lead paint abatement and asbestos floor tile removal.
- Interior demolition includes 85% interior walls and all utilities including below slab pipes.
- Renovations include:
- Family room addition w/ brick veneer exterior.
- New garage on concrete slab w/ new concrete driveway.
- New cabinets and counter tops.
- Ceramic tile flooring in bathrooms and VCT flooring in remaining areas.
- New electrical wiring and fixtures.
- New HVAC and re-configured duct work.
- New bath and kitchen plumbing
- New doors, windows, and hardware
- New roofing.
- New patios with privacy fences.